Data Protection Coordinator
£30,000 - £35,000
I am looking for a Data Protection SME to join an up and coming boutique client of mine based in Yorkshire. The successful candidate will need to have good knowledge of the Governance, Risk and Compliance space as well as proven experience of working in a Data Protection function/department to assist with the preparation of the General Data Protection Regulation ready for May '18.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel and the input of sensitive data into it
- A Data Protection certification to Practioner level
- Equally an equivalent certification within the Governance, Risk and Compliance space
- In-depth understanding or DPA, GDPR and PECR.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ensuring the compliance of data
- Instil a Data Protection ethos throughout the firm
- Produce in-depth analytical reports post evaluating the compliance of data
- Managing identified risks, escalating to the neccessary boards where/when required.
- Provide expert advice to stakeholders at all levels of seniority - this is key
- Assist with the preparation of GDPR compliance
- Provide operational support with GDPR project work
- Develop Analytical Reporting
- Checking accuracy on large amounts of data
My client have identified an immediate need for a person to work on implementation and auditing of systems and processes within their business.
- "Data Protection" OR "Data Privacy" OR DPO OR "Data Protection Officer" OR "Data Privacy Officer" OR "Information Security"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job