I’m working with a leading firm who are looking to identify a Risk & Governance Officer (Privacy) to join on a Fixed Term basis for 9 Months.
- Support the business by providing advice on GDPR & Data Protection.
- Answer Data Subject queries both internally and externally in a timely manner.
- Respond to Data Subject Access Requests.
- Conduct wider Privacy assignments including reviewing Privacy notices, Policies & Procedures and identifying & reporting on Data Protection & Compliance risks.
- Handle adhoc compliance activities surrounding AML & Anti-Bribery & Corruption.
- Hands-on operational experience of Data Protection & GDPR, ideally 1-3+ years.
- Confident dealing with Senior Management & Stakeholders, able to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Have a background in general Compliance including Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Experience of dealing with Information Security, IT Risk or Data Protection & Privacy issues.
- Hold Data Protection/Privacy/Information Security/GDPR/Compliance related Certifications such as CIPP/E, CISSP etc.
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Duration: Fixed Term Contract - 9 Months
- Data Privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'