Data Protection Compliance Manager - FTC 6 Months
I'm working with a leading firm who are looking to identify an experienced Privacy Compliance professional to join on a Fixed Term basis for 6 Months.
- Provide support across the business acting as a point of contact for Privacy queries.
- Conduct multiple DPIA's and wider Compliance and Third-party risk reviews.
- Establish lawful basis for processing data including completing Legitimate Interest Tests and Assessments.
- Act as the escalation point for any SARs and Breaches.
- Working with the Privacy & Compliance teams to ensure the firm remains compliant.
- Must have in-house operational experience of Data Protection & Privacy.
- Hands-on experience of working on or delivering a GDPR transformation programme.
- Defined Processor/Controller relationships.
- Conducted Compliance Monitoring.
- Background in wider compliance.
- Experience of the OneTrust tool.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits including flexible working and healthcare
Duration: Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'