Data Protection Assistant
My client; a highly reputable and up and coming Data Protection Consultancy firm with a fantastic name in the market in which they operate, are looking for a Data Protection Assistant to support the Managing Director and Data Protection Consultants to deliver data protection and privacy services to both existing and new clients. The post holder will provide expertise to existing clients in all aspects of data protection law and practice. In particular, the post holder will need to:
Duties and Responsibilities
Work with existing clients to ensure they adopt appropriate policies and procedures; implement them, and can evidence their compliance for audit purposes;
Undertaken annual and ad-hoc audit and other review work of existing clients compliance, delivering gap analysis and support the delivery of action plans to improve compliance;
Provide specialist advice on matters relating to the DPA, PECR and GDPR within the subscriber's organisation;
Build strong relationships with all subscribers in order to foster excellent working relationships that deliver continued subscription to Protecture's services.
- Data industry experience
- Good Knowledge of Data Protection
- Good Knowledge of GDPR
- Good knowledge of Information security standards
- To prepare regular written reports for the Managing Director and Data Protection Conslutants as required.
- To achieve agreed service outcomes and outputs, and personal appraisal targets, as agreed by the Managing Director.
- To undertake training and constructively take part in meetings, supervision, seminars and other events designed to assist with the effective development of the post and post holder.
- Ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with the Data Protection Act and other legislation.
- Technical Skills and Expertise
I'm delighted to be assisting this client with building out their DP team as the vision they have moving forward is a great one. To avoid any delay in the process please apply ASAP.
- ("Data Protection" OR "Data Privacy" OR DPO OR "Data Protection Officer" OR "Data Privacy Officer")
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job