We have a newly created opportunity for a Data Protection Analyst to join our team. This position can be based from our Hull or Wakefield offices.
This role will assist in the implementation of the new General Data Protection Regulations and continue to ensure the requirements are implemented moving forward.
More specifically, this role will be responsible for;
- Analysing potential/actual security breaches for personal data breaches
- Reporting breaches to interested parties such as the ICO, DPO and customer representatives
- Acting as the main point of contact for Subject Access Requests (SARs)
- Leading SAR investigations
- Providing reports within required timescales and facilitating Privacy Impact Assessments when requested.
- Providing out of hours support for assessing potential data breaches to ensure they are reported to the relevant bodies within the required timeframes to meet regulatory and contractual obligations.
The key performance indicators for this role will include;
- Regular, clear reporting on Data Protection obligations and metrics.
- Ensuring all Legal, contractual and regulatory obligations are met.
- Consideration of data protection obligations in all business areas as part of Business as Usual
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate the following;
- GDPR Practitioner
- Basic knowledge of Data Architecture and Data Flow Mapping
- Facilitating Privacy By Design Assessments
- Basic knowledge of Information Security and Quality Assurance Principles
In addition to your base salary, the benefits package associated with this position includes 25 days annual leave, bonus, competitive pension contributions, single private medical insurance and access to our flexible benefits scheme.