A Data Production Analyst with strong numerical, mathematical and evaluation skills is required to join the Data Delivery team of this established and reputable organisation at their head office based in Stevenage. The purpose of the role is to work with internal stakeholders and clients to deliver marketing campaigns through email or direct mail.
Data Production Analyst - Job Overview
• Be able to interpret briefs and write the scripts/data mine to find the required targeted audiences
• Create and manage client data list history for the use of future campaigns
• Setup and broadcast emails campaigns in accordance to client specifications
• Ensure all data scheduled activities are completed in a timely and structure way and strive to continually evolve the cycle of activities around the job responsibilities
• QA function, output & despatch data for clients
• Ensure that work is accurate and produced to agreed deadlines (SLA) and meets the specifications provided
• Co-operatively work with the other members of the team and wider business
• Perform other administrative functions necessary to the loading, hosting, management and delivery of data and to the efficient running of the team as a whole
Data Production Analyst - Required Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of relational databases with good understanding of MS Access and MS Excel
• Use of a campaign management/CRM tool e.g. Oracle Responsys, BlueAnalyzer, Bluevenn, SmartAnalyzer, SmartMarketer, faststats, alterrian etc) and experience of Microsoft SQL advantageous
• Strong numerical and mathematical skills
• Strong evaluation and analysis skills - able to interpret data and results logically, spot trends, compare results and draw conclusions
• Strong IT technical or Data services knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Delivery focused to strict deadlines
Data Production Analyst - Benefits Offered
• £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
• Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
• 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with length of service
• On site parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'