Our products are fueled by powerful information. We combine data and context to paint the whole picture for our clients, around the clock - from around the world. In Global Data, we are responsible for delivering this data, news and analytics through innovative technology - quickly and accurately. As a team, we are responsible for delivering best in class Credit Ratings data and ensuring we are growing our business in line with our clients strategic visions.
In this role, you will head our Ratings Data Product Strategy and develop and complete a plan to expand our product offering globally to ensure we grow in line with our internal and external client demands. You will accomplish this by using market contacts to understand where demand lies and work with contributors on acquiring the data sets for product expansion.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage large and complex data projects related to Credit Ratings datasets, with a particular focus on ESG and local contributors across the globe
- Serve as a subject matter expert to drive our product deliverable's and navigate across internal and external partner groups
- Liaise with other departments, such as Bloomberg Engineering and Bloomberg Sales to ensure a seamless integration of new data sets and proper awareness of product data expansion by our sales force
- Maintain a constant presence in the industry through networking and leading at conferences and events. Build industry relationships to source content that is not publicly available
- Apply subject-matter-expertise to set and maintain methodologies for data management
You'll need to have:
- Extensive experience working within the clients and data within the financial community
- Experience working with fixed income data, specifically around Credit Ratings
- A collaborative approach and exceptional relationship building and communication skills - both written and verbal
We'd love to see:
- Master's degree in Economics, MBA or related field preferred/CFA designation
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and demonstrated applied data analysis skills, with proficiency using Excel as well as experience with SQL or Python
- Previous work experience with the Bloomberg Terminal
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email . Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact + or .uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'