This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding group of professionals who strive to deliver their services exceptionally and creatively.
Our client is looking for a candidate with extensive Excel & spreadsheet knowledge who can work very efficiently and communicate effectively with a variety of people.
It's an initial 3 month temporary position with the possibility of a permanent full-time contract for the right candidate.
As a Data Processor you’ll have to:
- Collect product data directly from suppliers and prepare it for upload to the website.
- Use your expertise to ensure data is to the highest possible standard.
- Perform batch processes on product imagery to ensure quality and clarity for the clients.
- Identify pre-existing products for update and create new products as necessary.
- Upload product data onto our development environment for testing, before deploying data to a live website environment.
- Use your knowledge to help refine and improve this process.
The following experience is not essential (training can be provided), but would be beneficial:
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop for batch image processing.
- Experience of working with web-based databases.
- Experience of online CMS systems such as Magento.
This role would suit a recent graduate or similar looking to advance their career in a Data Processing capacity.
If your interested in this position please don't hesitate to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job