Administrator - Data processor
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience
Hours of work: You will work between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
Every 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 5.30pm
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Free to use Barney Bike (local use only)
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established and fast-growing business based in Hampshire and due to developments internally, our client is now looking to expand their operations team and recruit Data Processors.
As a Data Processor you will work as part of a team to input high volumes of highly confidential and very important financial information onto an internal system. Attention to detail, accuracy and speed in inputting data is required for this position.
This role primary responsibility is to review all finance applications that are submitted via a web based application system, to check that all applications are in line with policy rules, and ensure that proofs of documentation and agreements are correct.
- Review customer agreements and, documentation proofs against a set of criteria to ensure that the deal is correct. These criteria will relate to the construction of the deal, inclusion of correct proofs and supporting documentation, correct paperwork and application of the client's business rules.
- Reject applications if the application does not meet the requirements, indicating what element of the application is missing or incorrect.
- When applications do meet all the criteria, input relevant details into our in-house system to enable payment.
The ideal Data Processor / Administrator:
- Must have good data entry / administration skills and experience
- Needs to have an exceptionally high level of attention to detail, possess high energy levels and be able to demonstrate excellence in best practice
- Must be able to apply business rules and criteria with 100% consistency and accuracy.
- Must be able to work to targets
- Must be articulate and have a good level of PC literacy
- Requires a high level of confidence in their own decision as you will need to reject paperwork where it doesn't meet the required criteria
- Will have the ability to manage a high volume of repetitive tasks to a high degree of accuracy
- Will have the ability to work well under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Attention to detail, both in the inputting and reviewing of information
- Previous experience in an FCA/FSA regulated environment would be advantageous although is not essential
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
#data admin*, data entry, data verification, data verifier, customer service admin*, claims admin*, claims handler
- data entry
- claims handler
- data verification
- data verifier
- customer service admin*
- #data admin*
- claims admin*