I'm looking for a Data Processing Programmer for a client in the South East of England to work on permanent basis.
Data processing programmers receive internal or client briefs to carry out a set of tasks and this role can involve working to tight deadlines. Responsibilities of the job can vary but typically include:
- To download, reformat, manipulate and cleanse data.
- To write logic in order to be able to process the data.
- To merge artwork and data in a page composition package.
- Compose pages and output print ready files.
- To check the work of colleagues.
- To have an understanding of the processes before and after data work (i.e. Creative, Print, Finishing and Mailing).
- To update job and company records, forms and systems as required.
- Follow Company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Procedures.
Knowledge of industry standard programmes such as Cygnus data processing suite, GeMMA and GMC Inspire related products is an advantage. Candidates must be patient, meticulous and logical in their work and capable of prioritising tasks. Good problem-solving, analytical, administrative, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills are also important.
Familiarity with a Microsoft Windows computer operating systems is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job