Do you have experience of complex data entry tasks?
Do you have strong written and verbal skills?
Are you able to deal with a high workload?
If yes, then read on!
This Healthcare Regulatory body are urgently seeking a motivated Data Processing Officer to be responsible for inputting referrals, correspondence and updating cases within the database ensuring deadlines are met.
· Deliver and develop effective support and assistance for all new referrals
· Plan and manage an allocated caseload including updating the register and case management system
· Liaise with Supervisors to assess risk, high profile and complex cases
· Ensure new referrals are checked for data accuracy and progressed and monitor the inbox
· Open case reports and escalate issues
· Deal with customer service queries from internal and external case holders
· Undertake risk assessments for new cases
· Requesting consent from referrers
· Generating investigation plans
· Checking registration details for panel members
· Proven experience within a similar position
· Strong administration skills
· High quality customer service skills
· Experience of complex data entry tasks
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to deal with a high workload and conflicting deadlines
· Data inputting experience
· Highly motivated and strong team player
This is a temporary position to start immediately for a minimum of 3 months
Ritz Rec Emp Bus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job