Handle Recruitment is seeking a data expert to join a well known media business, who host the world's most prestigious awards festival for creativity, imagine the Oscars for advertising and you are on the right track!
Supporting the Data Insight Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining the integrity of business intelligence on Salesforce and bespoke systems
- Database processing
- Manual checks assuring data is accurate, up to date and de-duped
- Working on ad-hoc requests for the Data and Insight department
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Experience working with bespoke systems and/or databases, this is essential!
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organisation skills
- Flexibility and capacity to undertake varied ad hoc tasks
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload accordingly
- A familiarity with creative industries (desirable but not essential)
If you are immediately available, loves data and would like to work in a creative field please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job