What do we do?
At Coplus we strive to be the first choice insurance solutions provider in the UK by creating market leading insurance and assistance products which deliver excellent customer and business outcomes.
We do this by creating strong relationships with our Broker and Insurer customers, having a 24/7/365 Contact Centre and having scalable and agile technological capability. We do everything we can to provide a high quality service and we put client satisfaction at the forefront of our business. We work in an open and transparent way and are proud of our 'audit ready’ philosophy, all of which is underpinned by our simple but effective values.
- We have a shared purpose.
- We make a difference.
- We show professionalism.
- We put customers first.
- We are always improving.
At Coplus we welcome positive and can do people who want to contribute to our shared success. We look for fresh ideas and dynamic individuals who are experts at what they do. Our people are our business and we are proud to be Investors In People accredited. We invest in our people to be able to deliver their roles in a high performing environment and to make a difference everyday.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking to continue our rapid growth and recruit new talent to join us on our exciting journey at our newly refurbished and open plan office location in Central Norwich. We currently have a vacancy for:
DATA PROCESSING ADMINISTRATOR
- Collate, record and update company systems and spreadsheets accurately and in accordance with policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
Prepare reports for internal and external audiences on regular and ad hoc basis.
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources in order to maintain accurate databases.
- Manipulate data into predefined formats and schemas.
- Data integrity analysis; identifying problems with data and follow procedures to resolve in a timely manner, escalating and reporting problems where necessary.
- Provide timely responses to correspondence from brokers & suppliers, actively seeking information from the required sources and monitoring progress.
- General administrative tasks as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
Strong attention to detail and accurate keyboard skills.
Excellent organisational skills and ability to work towards deadlines.
Cooperative team player
Good verbal and written communication skills
Capacity to learn and understand business processes and procedures.
Ability to work responsibly with sensitive data, ensuring the integrity of such data at all times.
Proficient user of excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
Knowledge and understanding of relational database structure.
Knowledge and understanding of SQL or other languages.
What can you expect?
- Salary bracket of £15,000 to £17,000 per annum
- Contributory Pension.
- Life Assurance of 4x annual salary.
- Private Health Care Insurance after 12 months employment.
- 22 Days Annual Leave, plus statutory bank holidays with additional holiday awarded up to 25 days within 5 years’ service.
- Central Norwich location in Norfolk Tower, Surrey Street.
- Close proximity to Bus station.
- Travel Loan Scheme.
- Microsoft Excel
- MI reports