Data Process Administrator
£30,000 - £35,000
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for the HR systems that the European HR team depend upon in support of their functional and regional customers. Delivery of all aspects of metrics and reporting from within the HR service to the business in all key areas such as turnover, recruitment, training and monthly corporate KPIs.
The role will manage the reporting all HR data. This role will act as the contact point between the company and the UK outsourced payroll provider.
- Conduct all data requests that come into the European HR team
- Participate in ad-hoc data-driven projects, such as salary surveys, pay median exercises and annual merit cycles
- Production of cyclical KPIS:
- Monthly corporate KPIs
- Monthly training metrics
- Monthly KPI bowler
- Weekly HR bowler
- Interface between outsourced payroll provider and finance function
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement activities to show how the role can provide value add initiatives that, in addition, free up the time of the HR generalist team.
- Provide ad-hoc reports on request plus establish regular reporting structure to support the European business (for example, monthly census, forecasted hiring)
- Provide day to day administrative support and on-going maintenance by working with local systems providers as appropriate
- Manages user permissions within the systems
- Advanced excel skills - including formulas, vlookups, pivot tables and macros
- A statistics background is desirable
- Organised with strong communication skills
- Ability to identify problems, and draw conclusions, and establish facts in order to tell a story
- Experience with working with virtual teams across different locations and time zones.
- Ability to travel (approximately 10% of the role)
- A systematic thinker
- Can simplify complex processes
- An individual who can figure out key processes necessary to get the job done
- Strong judgement which can be utilised based on knowledge
- Detail orientated
- Utilise technical skills to avoid ambiguity
- Committed to the Health and Safety of all of the employees so that everyone goes home safely to their family and friends every night
- Calm under pressure and not daunted by dealing with complexity
- Self-motivated and able to operate day to day on a stand-alone basis whilst ensuring actions that fall within requirements.
- A relationship-builder across geographies who is approachable and yet strong when dealing with issues
- Highly organised
- Discreet at all times
- An analytical mind-set
- An excellent communicator, articulate under pressure
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Commitment to data protection
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk
- "Data" "Administrator" "Human Resources" "HR" "Data process"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job