Data Privacy Paralegal
A unique opportunity has arisen with an international Law firm who looking for a paralegal to join their highly regarded data protection team.
The successful candidate will work across areas a variety of areas, including the below:
- Assisting with data-mapping for the record of processing activities
- General data protection compliance a
- Helping with data privacy reviews in routine internal projects/procurement
- Assisting with vendor management reviews and procedures and associated onboarding issues
- Preparing data transfer agreements with clients and other parties
- Involvement in internal training initiatives
Please apply if you have at least 2-3 months Paralegal experience.
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'