Data Protection Manager / Data Privacy Manager
Leading FTSE Global Organisation seeking Data Protection Manager / Data Privacy Manager. Fantastic opportunity working with the newly appointed Chief Privacy Officer providing expert analysis, assistance and Privacy SME. You will have the opportunity to work on a newly created, greenfield privacy project with Global remit and capacity.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Identifying Data Protection risks from all areas of the business
- Assisting the management and investigation of any data related breaches and risks
- Providing expert insight and subject matter expertise into due diligence on new and existing suppliers processing personal data including review of supplier data processing agreements and contracts.
- Review and complete privacy impact assessments completed by the business.
- Update data protection policies and standards providing SME
- Min 3 years+ experience as Data Protection Manager - Essential
- Understanding of all Data Protection Law including GDPR and eprivacy - Essential
- Privacy Impact Assessments / Privacy Audits / Governance / Strategy - Essential
- Data Flow Mapping / Privacy Training and Awareness - Essential
- Experience in evaluating problems, identifying core issues and recommending suitable solutions - Essential
- The ability to effectively lead colleagues to ensure that deliver high-quality work and remain motivated - Essential
- Experience working on a Global Project within a Global organisation - Desirable
- CIPP/E, CIPM, ISEB Qualification - Highly Desirable
- Experience as : Data Protection Manager / Data Privacy Manager / Data Protection Officer / Data Protection Associate / Data Privacy Associate / Privacy Officer / Information Governance Manager / Privacy Specialist / Information Compliance Officer / GDPR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job