Kind Consultancy is working with a multinational banking organisation who are seeking a Data Privacy Manager to join the Data Privacy team, in their London offices.
As a Data Privacy Manager, you will focus on supporting colleagues and business areas in achieving privacy compliance, with key responsibilities including:
- Reviewing and analysing business areas to investigate and respond to assessments made by privacy regulators
- Assessing the severity of any oversight privacy breaches, reporting any higher risk breaches to the Global Privacy Director, in line with the severity and potential impact of the breach
- Reporting against key risk metrics, setting out breach positions and risk ratings and sharing the data to enable Conduct Risk reporting
- Reviewing and contributing to the organisation's Privacy Standards, providing guidance and understanding across a variety of areas to ensure colleagues have a good understanding of their privacy responsibilities and how to deliver compliant solutions for customers
- Providing advice to a wide range of business areas on all legal requirements relating to Data Protection and related privacy laws, including forthcoming EU Privacy Regulations
- Communicating regulatory developments and legal changes in a clear, easy to follow manner, for both business as usual activities and special projects
- Collaborating with the Senior Management team to manage the introduction of and transition to new Data Privacy requirements as they arise
Our ideal candidate for the Data Privacy Manager opportunity:
- Has excellent business judgement and a professional demeanour
- Has extensive knowledge of UK, US and European Privacy laws and regulations
- Has substantial experience in a privacy function providing advice, managing breaches and undertaking governance/oversight activities including Privacy Impact Assessments
- Has a clear understanding of privacy requirements relating to Subject Access Requests, marketing privacy, digital online privacy issues and issues arising from suppliers and third parties
- Holds a Professional Privacy Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals or equivalent such as ISEB
If you're interested in the Data Privacy Manager opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today.