Data Planning & Insight Director
One of our most exciting digital data agency clients is looking to appoint an experienced data strategy and marketing insights expert into this senior level role.
You will lead the strategic vision, oversee the development and mentoring of the data and CRM strategists, and will help to define the future direction of the capability.
You will work alongside the Data Operations Director, so you can focus on being an inspiring visionary for the capability (with hands-on practical experience still required) rather than getting bogged down in running the operations of the team.
You will work with some huge brand names in the FMCG, Automotive, Media and Gaming industries, and will of course be involved in pitching for new data marketing business.
This is a rare opportunity to join an established agency, with mammoth parent company backing, in growing a small data function into something really impactful and significant.
I would describe the environment moving forward as 'start-up' in feel, so your approach should be innovative, entrepreneurial and ambitious; you would also need to demonstrate these qualities at interview.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
- A proven background in data driven marketing, developing data strategies for big name brands
- A confident communicator and storyteller, with the ability to build strong partnerships both internally across the agency and with clients
- An experienced strategic leader who is confident in shaping marketing led customer growth strategies, across all customer touchpoints (emphasis on communications touchpoints) and including digital channels
- Experienced in data manipulation (either hands on or guiding analysts) with an analytical mind set and a real desire to use to data to understand customer behaviour and improve the effectiveness of marketing
- Able to help shape and align to a wider strategic direction for a client, knowing how your data led strategy forms part of the wider client vision
- You will inspire and develop a team of data strategists, constantly push the capability to seek out new ways to use data to improve creative product and ability to grow client's businesses.
POSITION - Data Planning & Insight Director
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £110k - £120k plus benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
- head of
- data planning
- data planner
- data strategy
- analytics. strategic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job