Data Planner - London - £45k - 50k DOE
- Data Planner
- £45-50k - DOE
My client is an international CRM, Mar-tech and Data agency in London, who are currently looking for Data Planner. It is an exciting time to join the business as they are going through their next stage of growth!
Sitting within an integrated Data arm of the business, this position focuses on helping client(s) to design, shape and implement Insight-driven CRM and Data marketing solutions. You will engage with clients to understand their business strategy, while working with internal subject matter teams e.g Account Management, analysis and insights, to plan and deliver strategic insight and Data based solutions which meet client’s budgets and expectations
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work on various exciting CRM, Digital and Data-led Planning and strategy projects with famous brands and organisations, turning key insights into meaningful stories and strategic plans.
The salary on offer ranges between £45-50k.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally, minimum of 3 years' experience in applying insights from data, with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the role of data in direct and digital marketing
- Social experience at a client level, helping develop strategies or translating listening tool outputs
- A passion for thinking creatively about how data can be used to solve business problems
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex/technical issues in an engaging way
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with key client contacts and with agency colleagues at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, with the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team.
Data Planner/Data/Planner/customer insights/Senior Data Planner/ Strategies/Data Strategies
- Customer Insight
- Strategic Planning
- Data Segmentation
- Data Strategies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'