Excellent Data Performance Business Partner - SAP role ensuring data integrity with a globally recognised Cambridge brand.
This Cambridge based client is instantly recognisable and offers unrivalled career paths. Candidates we have previously placed are already enjoying a very enjoyable start to their career.
As the Data Performance Business Partner - SAP you will be responsible for:
- data integrity covering some of the most strategic and integral flows of information
- optimising current processes to ensure one of the largest organisations globally continues to evolve and adapt
- problem solving as and when faults and issues are raised
- building key business relationships with highly visible directors within the business
The successful Data Performance Business Partner - SAP will be:
- Very well experienced in SAP (Must have)
- Have experience of working within a data integrity environment
- large business experience
- experienced of working with complex processes
- demonstrate good relationship building skills
Experience of scripting within VBA, SQL etc is highly desirable but not essential
50-70k + Bens + Bonus