Job Title: Data Officer - Netsuite ERP
Location: Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £23-£25,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full time 35.50 Hours per week
The Company is the largest specialty distributor and manufacturer of branded products and solutions for rehabilitation, recovery and sports medicine in the world, distributing a comprehensive product portfolio to hospitals and local authorities, private therapists, mobility shops, high street retailers, pharmacies, internet traders and International distributors.
Following their transition to the Netsuite cloud based ERP, the company has now entered an exciting new environment where they will challenge every aspect of their operation to achieve the highest levels of efficiency and deliver class leading service to their customers.
You will maintain the stability of the company's master data and play a key role in the creation of data governance policies and the effective management of new and existing data. You will collect information on new products and vendors and update existing data in their recently installed Netsuite system and ensures that new monthly Customer Master Data is created to the required standard.
You will identify areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies and assist the Marketing and Purchasing departments with vendor documentation.
- Ensures quality and integrity of master data in Netsuite and develops the documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance.
- Ensures compliance with legal requirements e.g. GDPR and ensures privacy by design when processing personal or sensitive data.
- Collects information on new products and vendors and enters information in our NetSuite manually and by system upload as required. Integrates with the Global team for shared Items and Vendors.
- Collects and maintains product and vendor changes (changes, improvements, discontinued products, sales rules, etc.) in NetSuite.
- Ensures that new monthly Customer Master Data created achieves the required standard.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Assists the Marketing and Purchasing departments with execution of NPIS (New Product) forms and documents needed from Vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This list is not exhaustive, you will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be required.
If you have the following, then they'd love to hear from you…
- Experience of working with ERP systems (experience of Netsuite is desirable) and cloud based applications e.g. Netsuite, Salesforce, Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Proven experience in a data management role with excellent attention to detail, even when dealing with a large volume of data.
- You will be an effective verbal and written communicator with both internal and external partners, including the ability to work with system users to identify and formally define their requirements. You will be able to create clear requirements, specifications and documentation.
- You will be proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel (including pivot tables and lookups), and PowerPoint
- They are looking for an individual with an information management or data governance qualification (e.g. CDMP, IDM) or a minimum of 2 years working in a data management role.
- Health Cashplans
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
- Data Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job