We are looking for an experienced Data Officer to assist the Data Manager in the data management processes of the academy. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start, or continue their career in a rewarding new role.
Chobham Academy opened in September 2013 after joining the highly successful group of Harris academies. This 3-18 academy is a world class educational legacy of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Situated within the new East Village complex, the academy serves the community to be established in 2,800 new homes, along with existing communities in Newham, Waltham Forest and nearby London Boroughs. In July 2015, Chobham Academy was graded as an Outstanding school in every category.
- Maintenance of Bromcom Management Information System for aspects of academy life covering all phases from EYFS to sixth form;
- Supporting data input and report generation for student assessment, behaviour and personal information;
- Liaising with appropriate staff responsible for the maintenance and management of Bromcom information in these areas;
- Participating in staff training on all aspects of Bromcom;
- To support the Data Manager in ensuring the student and workforce census are accurate and submitted on time;
- To help ensure accuracy of School Census returns;
- Liaise with the Data Manager and IT team regarding third party software data requirements.
Why work at Chobham Academy?
At Chobham Academy you will be working as part of a supportive team. In addition, we provide excellent professional development opportunities through the Harris Federation.
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A collaborative and welcoming staff team.
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others
For more information, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link, or contact the school on
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.