Allen Lane is recruiting a number of Data Officers for a high profile London Borough undergoing a huge transformation programme. These roles will play a key role in the successful delivery of a Finance migration programme.
You will be responsible for data profiling and scoping of all finance data to the new outsourcing centre, covering extracting, transforming, loading and reconciling data.
Working as part of the wider transformation team, a key responsibility will be to develop and implement a strategy and plan for the cleansing of data pre migration, followed by the migration of data itself. You will design and implement a staging database and use strong IT skills and previous experience around large data migrations to mitigate risk.
Key personal specification and skills;
- Demonstrable understating of financial data and data quality
- Demonstrable previous experience of data migration and cleansing
- Substantial knowledge of SQL and data loader
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Strong understanding of data structures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you can display the above aptitudes and characteristics and would thrive in a large, challenging transformation programme such as this we would love to hear from you. Please note applications will be reviewed prior to closing date and as such immediate application is recommended.