Data Modeler required for an initial 6-month contract for our large Blue Chip client based in Chesterfield. The successful candidate must be able to travel to their London office 2 days a week.
Key areas of accountability
- To ensure that the Data strategy implementation roadmap is created in line with the approved Data Strategy of the company’s business and technology strategies
- To interpret and communicate the data governance elements of the company’s business and technology strategies to stakeholders in data and technology projects
- To communicate the Data management framework and roadmap to stakeholders
- To develop data policies within the company that are compliant to legal and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with enterprise Data Centre of Excellence team
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business case for change and the associated success factors
- Work closely with key stakeholders to create, publish and maintain the requisite data standards, policies.
- Analyse, review and document the current data flows and data platforms
- Capture, model and describe data requirements, data definitions, business rules, data quality requirements, data security requirements
- Build, maintain, and govern the data lifecycle & management of data
- Implement measures to ensure data accuracy and quality
- Work with the Information Security teams to establish Data security standards and policies
- Define, deliver and supporting Master Data Management and data cleansing solutions
- Ensure Gaps are analysed & mitigation roadmap has been defined & implemented
- Minimum of 3-4 years using Data Modelling tools: Erwin or Toad
- Experience with large-scale data warehousing environments.
- Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modelling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Experience with Microsoft stack.
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with change management procedures
- Experience with Data Governance
- Experience with deployment of database changes
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Collaborate with data architects for data model management and version control.
- Conduct data model reviews with project team members.
- Capture technical metadata through data modelling tools.
- Create data objects (DDL).
- Enforce standards and best practices around data modelling efforts
- Collaborate with BI teams to create reporting data structures.
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now for immediate consideration. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Data Modeling
- Data Governance
- Microsoft Stack
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"