Our exciting growth plans have created a new opportunity for a Data Modeller to support the target data / technology architecture for the Customer and BI programmes within Whitbread.
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn. By 2020, our goal is to achieve global system sales of around £2.5bn for Costa, and to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. All while creating around 3,000 UK jobs a year and continuing to expand our presence worldwide. There has never been a more exciting time to Whitbread!
What we're looking for
- Fully conversant with data architecture and data design concepts
- Translate business needs into data models and related data artefacts
- Responsible for requirement gathering with business analysts and application team.
- Understanding of Existing Systems and designing the new data model wherever required.
- Design ODS and data mart to cater data from different source systems and develop a common platform.
- Prepare technical design documents and diagrams
- Able to set and define standards and methods to ensure consistent data modelling within and across projects.
- Understanding of different modelling paradigms such as Kimball/Inmon
- Create and manage Conceptual, Logical and Physical data model via Forward Engineering or Reverse Engineering
- Effectively communicate the data models to key business stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job