Data Modeller and Analyst
Job Description: This role will be positioned within the Asset Management Team with responsibility for data governance and data quality to support a global programme of work in the Finance function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with Finance stakeholders and will be embedded into the key Finance processes.
The Data Modeller and Analyst will be to be the data and process subject matter experts within a particular business process who can identify and address data quality issues and gaps driving incremental change.
As a Data Modeller and Analyst your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the collection of existing asset data held in multiply systems (Excel, Horizon, Verisae, etc.)
- Integrating existing data to find commonality and errors
- Cleansing data and creating a standard data structure and approach
- Combining multiple data sets into '1 vision of the truth'
- Working with ERP team and project team to develop data migration strategy and plan
- Summarising data analysis for presentation to both finance and non-finance colleagues
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Fully qualified accountant or equivalent professional experience. Business Skills
- Customer focus * Stakeholder management * Team working and relationships * Business acumen * Performance excellence
- Reporting financial information * Accounting and reporting pronouncements * Financial modelling * Business partnering * SAP * Business Warehouse * Business Software and Applications * Codeblock
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job