Data Migration Manager
Data Migration Manager required for an urgent long term contract with a utility client in Birmingham.
Succesful candidate will be designated to be responsible for the strategy, design, structure, organisation, and maintenance of data on the implementation of an Asset Management system.
Duties will include:
• Enforce principles of best practice data design.
• Examine and recommends opportunities to provide data reuse, balancing the issues of centralisation and replication.
• Ensures the preservation of strategic data assets as applications and technologies come and go.
• Contributes to the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Data Model and other key products
• Shares knowledge with other data architects.
• Ability to work with other teams across the business
• Able to read, develop and maintain data models and data dictionaries
• Understands and is able to implement different levels of data model
• Understanding of the principles and practice of data quality
• Understanding of data as part of overall enterprise architecture, such as data to process and data to applications.
• Understanding of the key principles of data security in relation to personal or confidential data.
• Understand the importance of data quality
• Understanding of the importance of managing data over its entire lifecycle.
- Asset Management
- Data Analysis
- Data Migration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"