Data Migration Lead
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a Data Migration Lead to be based at our customer’s office in Redditch.
Our Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) Department leverages extensive manufacturing know-how for enlightened enterprise systems. Our deep industry experience allows us to drastically reduce process time and effectively streamline business flows for any organization. Our world-class consultants enable organizations to realize the power of the integrated enterprise by providing superior consulting and implementation services.
You will be responsible for migrating our customer’s current payroll system (Unipay 5.4) to their new system. The current system is no longer be supported therefore a payroll replacement project is underway. As part of this, project data will need to be cleansed and migrated from legacy systems and loaded to the 'to-be’ application.
Area of Responsibility
- To lead the data migration workstream for the customers payroll replacement program
- To engage with key stakeholders to manage expectations of delivery, estimations of timescales, competing priorities and technical issues.
- Assist the solution design team in creation of technical solution design and functional specification documents where appropriate.
- To act as the team expert on HR and Payroll data migration.
- Design and deliver data extraction and transformation solutions.
- Delivery of unit testing and technical specification documents.
- To consult with other team members and other members of the IT, DayForce, Payroll, Finance and People functions to ensure that business requirements for data migration are met.
- To lead the Payroll team in the analysis and delivery of data gathering, maintenance and cleansing.
- To understand the data usage in legacy solutions to ensure data migrated is fit for purpose in conjunction with key business stakeholders.
Knowledge / Experience
- It’s essential to have experience of complex data migration projects from legacy platforms to a new solution.
- Worked with cross functional teams to deliver project
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better™.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.
- Legacy Systems
- Data Migration
- Migration Projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job