Data Migration Developer
Up to £450 per day
My client are a leading and global insight organisation who provide loyalty and insurance platforms. Currently they are undertaking a major transformation piece and are transferring their existing legacy system to a new strategic technology. As a company they invest very heavily in innovation and their people and they genuinely offer a great place to work!
Skills and Experience required:
- Data driven individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to design, test and execute data migrations.
- Proven track record in data migration projects.
- In depth experience with Transact SQL and ETL tools.
- Experience of conducting data modeling and data lineage diagrams.
- Proven background in working with databases including T-SQL, SQL server and ETL.
So what are the next steps?
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the relevant skills then please do not hesitate to apply directly. You can also send a copy of your CV and interest to kirsty(dot)Hallett(at)interquestgroup(dot)com or give Kirsty a call directly on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job