Data Migration Consultant - Data Migration, Data Modeling, Master Data Management
Up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits
An opportunity for a Data Migration Consultant to join a leading management consultancy. You will work within their Insight and Data unit, working in tandem with their advance analytics team on a wide variety of data migration projects. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience and thorough knowledge of data migration, data modelling and master data management.
The company is a leading global management consultancy based in Central London. Their clients are a mix of public sector and private sector companies, and have some of the most advanced analytics platforms in Europe
THE ROLE - DATA MIGRATION CONSULTANT - GDPR, DATA MIGRATION, CONSULTANCY:
* Working on multiple data migration projects across market-leading clients
* Engaging with key stakeholders within market-leading businesses, and defining their data migration requirements
* Identify recurring issues in the master data of global business, and correcting these issues using the right Data Quality tools
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this role as a Data Migration Consultant, you must have:
* Exceptional hands-on experience and knowledge of data migration, data modelling and master data management.
* Experience engaging with key stakeholders at all levels of a business
* Ideally experience with big data platforms, such as Hadoop, Spark, Scala etc.
* Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Harnham.
GDPR, Data Migration, Data Management, SQL, SAP, Oracle, Consultancy, Analyst, IBM
- Data Management
- Data Migration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job