Data, MI & Systems Specialist
Prologis Park, Coventry
At Cadent, things are changing. Fast. Right across the business. We're on an exciting new journey with a new identity, all helping to shape the new future of Cadent - the UK's largest gas distribution network.
Our HR Services team, although fully established, have a big ambition to drive change and really bring innovation to the forefront.
During this exciting time we're looking to recruit, develop and empower a Data, MI and Systems Specialist with a demonstrable background in project work. Reporting to the Head of HR Services, you will be the driving force behind our daily data management; a true internal relationship manager engaging with our offshore teams who can constantly report against performance, identify blockers and maintain continuous improvement.
Workload prioritisation and planning will come easily to you as you balance business as usual activity alongside key system projects and the support of your peers and seniors alike.
Your purpose? To undertake and oversee the daily management of the Data Management and Systems team who are responsible for SAP HCM. To work with technical support to test the system to ensure the system is set up correctly after any updates. To ensure the system is one source of truth for our people data and maintain a high level of support to the business and wider HR team.
- Management & Facilitation of SAP HCM alongside daily activity. It is essential that you are proficient in the use of SAP HCM with a demonstrable history of application.
- Data, MI & Systems Process Management with thorough Metrics & KPI's to show current performance as well as to maintain the need for continuous improvement in all activity facilitated through effective analysis, monitoring & consultative decision making.
- Internal relationship management through effective work with related teams including engagement with our offshore colleagues. That interconnectivity will stretch beyond your peers globally to define efficient and accurate transactional processes.
- System project activity through delivery of key objectives to enable operational effectiveness.
- Daily activity including absence cover through efficient cross-skilling to ensure an unbroken service to our customers, issue resolution through timely and empathetic practices and be that trusted escalation point for process & policy decisions to ensure minimal delays to our operation.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- A sound & thorough knowledge of SAP HCM including all of the tools and mechanisms associated with this.
- Strong interpersonal skills working within a matrix environment collaborating with stakeholders on all levels.
- A sound understanding of MI, it's continuous improvement and be results driven incl. change management and performance excellence tools.
- Solid project management skills - ideally within a Data, MI & Systems environment with a clear understanding of maintaining governance and working within timescale and budget.
- You will be an Excel champion with the ability to not only analyse data but to also manipulate it into conclusive reports.
A little more about us
Over the last few months, you may have seen media coverage about National Grid selling the majority stake in its gas distribution business to an investment group. The sale has recently completed, and we now have a new identity - Cadent.
Ultimately we're still the same sizeable organisation, with the same 200 year heritage, but now we can exclusively focus on what we do best - keeping the energy flowing for our customers. We want to ensure you understand that by applying for this role, you will be applying to join a bright future with Cadent.
For further insight into us please go to - www.cadentgas.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job