Data/MI Analyst / Brighton / Accountancy / Data / Analytics
A growing organisation centrally based in Brighton are seeking a Data/MI Analyst for a permanent assignment.
As Data/MI Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Working with large volumes of operational data and providing actionable information
- Reports and analysis of key performance indicators
- Deliver findings into non technical presentations
- Creating automated reports using Power BI and SQL
- Any ad hoc MI that is required
Our client is interested in candidates with a good knowledge of data analysis and an interest in developing skills in SQL coding and reporting tools.
£24-25,000 DOE + Benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'