Data, Marketing and Content Management
Location: London, NW2
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum DoE
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm but flexibility will be required on occasion
About the company:
Our client was founded in 2002 to develop, manufacture and distribute medical supplies (consumables and equipment), precision instrument production, quality clinical governance, excellent customer service, competitive pricing and fast efficient delivery to GPs, Clinics, Hospitals (Private and NHS).
Duties of the Data, Marketing and Content Management:
- Manage content relationships with suppliers, customers and external data providers and update the relevant communications channels (CRM system and company web and micro-sites).
- Improve and validate core company data through analysing core company data content, updating online promotions, customer and supplier details and web media content to increase the level of excellence and quality of service to both the customer and supplier.
- Acquire, convert and load content for online platforms
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Update relevant communication channels as required
- Coordinate with Product Development and Purchasing Teams to ensure that supplier needs are met
- Working alongside Marketing and Sales to help deliver competitive information required to meet business and marketing objectives
- Update and maintain all product information on CRM system (training will be given)
- Configure and understand data input and usage from 3rd party suppliers across the various platforms (training on the various platforms will be given)
- Run comprehensive reports and offer custom reports against info requests
- Probe and offer opportunities / solutions against outcomes of these reports
- Review and manage product content and pricing for outgoing communication needs
- Deliver against assigned projects to completion and meet goals, timeline and budget
Experience & Education Requirements of the Data, Marketing and Content Management:
- Minimum of 2+ years’ practical experience in analytics role (preferably in retail)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent data input skills
- A proactive attitude to problem solving
- Understanding of and ability to manage and update content across multiple sources including Social Media
- Excellent IT capabilities (Excel and Word) and Outlook.
- Knowledge of CRM / Sales Management system.
- SQL / HTLM competence an advantage but not a key requirement
- Ideally a graduate, but minimum education to A level and above
Personal skills of the Data, Marketing and Content Management:
- Demonstration of positive team player spirit
- Motivated by results and who has the ability to bring new ideas and best practice to the team and company
- Excellent customer service skills as role requires regular communication with suppliers and internal teams
- Self-motivated, flexible, able to multi-task, good organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
- Ability to work confidently, remain calm under pressure, meet deadlines and work within a team environment.
- Committed, punctual and reliable.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Company Pension Scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Data, Marketing and Content Management role is right for you then please apply today!