Digital Analytics Manager (working for BS&T Digital, exclusively on the Trafalgar account)
BS&T Digital working exclusively for Trafalgar Travel would love to meet a 1st class digital Digital Analytics Manager to join them. You’ll be part of a team whose sole focus is on Trafalgar’s digital efforts so this is very much akin to a client side role.
As the world’s largest guided holiday operator, Trafalgar opens the door to unforgettable travel experiences. They have nearly 70 years experience and more travel awards than anyone else in the industry. From Europe, the Americas, to Asia, Australia and New Zealand, we pride ourselves on enabling their guests to capture the true essence of a destination and see the world from the inside.
The digital marketing team (aka Trafalgar Basecamp) form a core part of Trafalgar’s strategic vision, and represents a key channel in their global marketing and sales plan. We’re on the hunt for a highly experienced and intelligent Digital Analytics Manager to join the team and be our insights and reporting specialist. At Trafalgar Basecamp we work on global, world-class campaigns and projects and you’ll be the driving force behind the prioritisation of these based on performance and business data intelligence.
You’ll be a numbers geek with an insatiable curiosity for digging down to understand why something has performed a certain way. You will also need to be a personable self-starter that can liaise and collaborate with our talented and passionate team in delivering insights and challenging subjective decisions when there is no data to back them up.
- The role of Digital Analytics Manager for Trafalgar is to assist the creation of a digital revolution - you will perform analysis that's designed to influence marketing and business decisions that contribute directly to the growth of Trafalgar. You will execute and manage web and customer data and analytics for Trafalgar on a global level
- Work with the Trafalgar Basecamp teams in UK and Switzerland, liaising with all departments and reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing
- Gather data to develop standard reports and holistic dashboards; to draw conclusions about trends, variances (against plan, year-on-year, etc.) and business performance; present information and distribute reports.
- Work with external partners and agencies to assist with data collection and reporting
- Lead in driving key insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
- Develop Tableau dashboards to monitor KPI’s for internal stakeholders to further drive business
- Support with analytics tagging review and implementation, ensure our Analytics profiles are configured and set up correctly
- Provide and document best practise utm tagging parameters for tracking different traffic sources across region
- Review and drive cross channel level reporting understanding the true performance of digital media and how it impacts each other
The perfect candidate will...
- Have 3+ years experience in similar roles with a solid understanding of the data analysis and insights gathering process from a digital marketing and sales perspective
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau and preferably BigQuery
- Have next-level organisation skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently on multiple projects with different teams and delivering them on time
- Have an eagle-eye for detail but the ability to see the bigger picture and plan strategically
- Have amazing interpersonal/stakeholder management skills
- Be a clear and efficient communicator
- Be a proactive, initiative-taking, self-starter
- Be process-driven and a logical thinker
- Be actively engaged with industry trends relating to data analysis and insights gathering
- The digital team is at the forefront of the Trafalgar business and carries with it a huge amount of pride, passion and dedication from all members, you’ll value the team work ethic and be ready for a challenge with huge job satisfaction
- As the owner of analytics at BS&T Digital for Trafalgar you will be expected to educate and inform the wider business on best practices and opportunities as well as promoting the use of data to drive decision making
- A supportive, fun and friendly team environment
- Competitive wages
- Volunteer Days (two per year)
- Flexible working arrangements possible
- Professional development for all employees
- Travel discounts (terms apply)
- A day off on your birthday
- Season ticket loan.
- Analysis Reports
- Analytical Skills
- Data Analysis
- Google Analytics