If you’re looking for a new challenge with a real opportunity to work for a truly global brand you ought to keep reading.
The original youth travel company Contiki Holidays would love to meet a 1st class data guru to join their Digital Web Agency (BS&T) as Business & Marketing Analyst to take their data measurement and analysis efforts to new heights.
A growing team of digital marketing and ecommerce specialists, working with the most exciting products in the youth travel industry.
- An experienced Business & Marketing Analyst with strong track record of working in an ecommerce environment and managing large amounts of web and CRM data
- Passionate about data and skilled in driving insights out of marketing and business metrics
- An assertive individual with the confidence to work with different teams throughout the business and full of initiative and keen to get involved in a very exciting industry
- Commercially results-driven self-starter with a track record of delivering results online
- Passionate about all things online and the use of digital media
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Group & Regional Reporting
- Analyse sales and marketing data to provide insights into performance and opportunities
- Provide insight into our marketing efforts based on website analytics, CRM data, usage data, sales data etc.
- Define actionable recommendations from data, extract key reasons to support recommendations given, and report the impact of changes implemented?
- Produce standardised reporting (eg. paid media and website performance reports, Board reports, etc.) and report monthly digital performance to regional and global teams
- Work with regional teams to pull together paid media reporting to interrogate performance and identify opportunities for improved ROI across channels, and make recommendations on sales and marketing opportunities
Processes, Measurement and Analytics support
- Assist global and regional teams to ensure their analytics is implemented correctly and tracking accurately for all online KPI's
- Understand reporting challenges and commercial differences for regions across the company and help?configure appropriate reporting templates and processes.
- Work to ensure automated reporting is set-up and reports circulated to streamline reporting processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, as well as provide reporting to facilitate sound strategic business decisions
- Embed data processes and best practices into the global marketing team
- Manage Google Tag Manager and assist businesses with their tagging requirements
- Develop accurate tracking methods to benchmark & measure the success of digital performance and quantify commercial benefit
- Work to identify and fill tracking and measurement gaps within current reporting processes - creating a roadmap for analytics sophistication which takes our data insights to the next level
- Liaise with regions to provide business support and analytics training as required
Marketing and CRM data analysis
- Become the Global team’s go-to CRM expert who knows Salesforce inside out and can streamline our reporting and CRM requirements
- Conduct customer insights to better understand our customers and what drives their behaviour
- Undertaking ad hoc research to drive insight into our customers and marketing challenges
Competitor and Trend analysis
- Perform competitor analysis and report findings
- Investigate industry and market trends and compare to internal trends. Provide insight to drive and support digital strategy.
Drive improvements in conversion rates
- Use analytical insight and tools to quantify user behaviour and assist I site optimisation to resolve issues affecting conversion rate. You will provide analytical data to measure the impact of any implemented changes and assess the success of the changes against the original objectives.
- Where applicable, you will help to improve online product offering, flights capability, pricing strategy and online incentives, assess customer information required to complete the conversion process, number of steps in process, speed of process, and availability of customer support to help complete the process.
- Identify trends affecting conversion rates and offer strategic advice to help counter or exploit these trends.
- It is vital that learnings and insights are shared across all regions so that successful initiatives can be replicated and low performing strategies can be re-assessed or avoided
- Share trend and market insights via a range of internal means. ?
Still think you’ve got what it takes?
The successful candidate will:
- Have the eyes of a hawk, strength of a bear, and the speed of a puma
- Have a marketing or business-related degree
- Possess at least 5 years’ experience working in a data analysis focused role
- Display strong analytical skills and a flair for presenting complex data in an easy to digest form, appropriate to the audience. ?
- Be able to define actionable recommendations from data, extract key reasons to support recommendations given, and report the impact of changes implemented. ?
- Be organised, structured and a strong communicator to coordinate requirements from third parties and internal company stakeholders to hit deadline pressures. ?
- Have a good working knowledge of digital analytics and CRM packages, ideally including Google Analytics, Tableau, Visual Website Optimiser, and Salesforce packages. ?
- Have great computer literacy, specifically working with Excel and data mining tools.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC & Social
- Be a results driven, self-motivated individual with enthusiasm to keep up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Be an articulate self-starter with a can-do attitude and a desire to see things through
- Be comfortable in fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Have a strong passion for travel
- Be FUN & enjoy working in a dynamic & hard-working team
- Analysis Reports
- Analytical Skills
- Data Analysis
- Google Analytics