Job Title: Data and Marketing Administrator - Marketing Apprenticeship
Location: City of London -Fenchurch Street
Wage: £269 - 347 per week
Start Date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Marketing Level 2-4
My Client is a leading Recruitment agency specialising within the IT Sector. They are currently on the lookout for analytical, numerical and attentive individual to join their ever growing team as a Data & Marketing Administrator. The role requires someone who is passionate about providing a high class service and hitting targets.
- On the job resulting in a nationally recognized certificate
- Fantastic apprenticeship wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Discounted travel
- Birthday Leave
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To help improve and maintain the quality of data entering our CRM (Salesforce) from varying engagement channels (Conferences, Meet-Ups, LinkedIn, Direct Applications, Job Boards etc.);
- Build and grow our associate pools of candidates (Candidates we have placed before, that have been referenced & technically tested) ensuring we have a quick speed-to-market when clients give us requirements;
- Helping with the migration from our current CRM to Salesforce, including any data manipulation and formatting;
- Formatting excel spreadsheets and CSV files to create marketing and automation plans, to be sent to clients and candidates to improve brand awareness and win new business/find new candidates;
- Find relevant sources of content from varying web pages to send to our technical community (Latest technology trends, software releases, VC investment, funding rounds, IPO's etc.).
- Methodical, ideally with a good understanding of numbers and data;
- Inquisitive and has the ability to work independently;
- Sporting background always helps (Driven, motivated etc.);
- A genuine interest in technology;
- Any previous experience of marketing would be very beneficial.
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job