Data Manipulation Administrator
Job Title: Data Manipulation Administrator
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Working Hours: 40 hours a week with an hours lunch (Flexible working hours between 8am-6pm)
Established over ten years ago our client are now the largest within their industry. Would you like to join their rapidly expanding team as they embark on their growth?
If you are looking for a challenging role which can offer you a very varied job on a day to day basis and enjoy to learn a new product.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining all databases with correct information
- Working on a number of systems and Excel, and manipulating large data
- Data cleansing and managing clients inventory’s
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Responsibility for efficient scheduling, monitoring and follow-up of new audit requests
- Monitoring of email accounts
- Ensuring issues escalated by team members and/or customers are investigated and appropriate action taken in a timely manner
- Strong Administration and Communication skills
- IT Skills - Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to organise and work to deadlines
- Great communication skills (both written and verbally)
- Good geographical and travel knowledge
- Experience of Health and Safety gained within the travel industry a bonus
- Language ability a bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'