Are you an Experienced Data Manager who has worked with SIMS in a school setting?
Or are you looking to take the jump into a more senior position?
I am currently recruiting for a permanent Data Manager to work with SIMS in a secondary school setting.
The role is to start ASAP but those with notice are also invited to apply.
- To manage all of the schools data systems and budgets
- Management of the exams programme which will include internal and external exams
- Assist with the OPTIONS process in both year 9 and 11
- Work closely with SLT on all relevant matters
- Ability to work and lead a team
- People management and 1-2-1 management skills
- SIMS or school setting experience is desired but not essential
If you feel like this role would suit your skills set, please send an up to date copy of your CV.