Our client is seeking a data manager for a major system integration project with Dynamics NAV 2015.
Highly accurate data is the foundation of a successful ERP project. As our client embarks on a major integration project between two systems, they have opened up a role for a data manager which will also continue once integration is complete to manage ongoing requirements for production data.
The role requires the ability to extract, proof and re-format large quantities of data so that they can matched between two systems. As part of a major project, there will be an expectation to deliver data in the correct format in a timely manner but the primary requirement is for data accuracy over speed.
The successful candidate needs to demonstrate a keen eye for detail and the skills to identify where data formats are inconsistent or data is inaccurate. The candidate will almost certainly possess a high level of Microsoft Excel skills but skills in other data handling platforms may be relevant to the application in lieu of Excel.
- Establish templates for all Process Documentation using Visio to write process flows.
- SLA reporting for the business on request to Directors to ensure suppliers are adhering to their contract/SLA stipulations
- Monitor all aspects of the sales process from creation to retention and creating a market knowledge base with competitor analysis amongst other duties.
Analysis and development of reporting to drive operational efficiency and business change. Example reporting;
- Analyse cost structure and systems and make recommendations to help improve work processes.
- Analyse product costings by category.
- Creation of reports [historical data v current performance] via NAV.
- Analyse and identify sales trends, performance and data across all manufactured and purchased products and any data omissions, high performing product categories, etc.
NAV Issue management (Root Cause and resolution)
NAV process and data Improvements
If you are interested in this Data Manager position and would like further information on the job responsibilities then please apply.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "Data Analyst"
- "Data Manager"
- "Dynamics NAV 2015"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job