iPP/ SYNLAB UK is looking for an experienced Information Manager to join their dynamic IT Team based in Basildon, Essex.
The successful candidate will utilise their strong background in data analysis and visualisation, and information strategy to providing insight from the mass of data generated. The Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) has a SQL data warehouse and uses Business Objects to generate reports for clinicians, researchers, professional bodies and statutory and compliance requirements. There is also additional information to be extracted to provide additional support to clinicians, operations and senior management.
If you have experience of statistics, analytics, data visualisation tools and providing a service to senior professional and technical users we want to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career, drive change and develop a data-driven culture in a rapidly growing and innovative environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree in mathematics, statistics or other relevant discipline
- 10+ years’ experience of information analysis, reporting and strategy, ideally including experience in the health sector
- Design and management of information reporting for senior managers and operations teams to drive decision making
- Strong experience of using Business Objects, and other data visualisation and analysis tools
- Knowledge and experience of managing the implementation of new reporting systems and analytical tools
- Experience of having led a major NHS or health data/informatics/reporting project would be advantageous
SYNLAB in the UK is a trusted expert in clinical laboratory services, drug and alcohol testing and food testing. We provide a wide range of testing capabilities and advanced pathology services through to the most innovative molecular and genetic diagnostic tests available today.
- Analytical Skills
- Information Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job