A global expanding company requiring an analytical individual to manage high levels of data while ensuring exceptional attention to detail and reporting skills are utilised. Based within the business finance department.
Full time, 12-month maternity contract based in Weybridge, Surrey with parking onsite.
Paying £35-£40k per annum depending on skills and experience.
This position would suit an analytical thinker with strong Microsoft Excel skills and ideally some Oracle/OBIEE reporting skills.
The main duties:
- Maintaining the data quality in Oracle
- Researching, collecting and documenting customer information
- Training departments
- Running data quality reports and correcting data where necessary
- Assisting with creation of service contracts
- Working with sales ops to ensure accuracy
- OBIEE reporting when required
- Transferring records into the Oracle system
- Updating and maintaining the Oracle install base
- Installing base modifications and corrections
- Identifying any duplicate records and rectifying
- Preparing and analysing reports
- Training sales admin and renewals teams on any changes to processes
To be successful you will:
- Have strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Have experience of OBIEE reporting
- Have experience using Oracle
- Have data management experience
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.