Data Manager (Analytics & Statistics)
Circa £30,000-£35,000+ Plus Benefits DoE
Our Professional Services Management Consultancy client is rapidly strengthening and continued success is enabling their next growth phase. Their mission is to identify significant financial benefits for the healthcare industry through the provision of Analytics, Financial Management, Insight and Data provision and Change/Transformation programmes.
Accordingly, they have created a Brand New role for a Data Manager:
The Role: Data Manager
This vital role will encompass analysing data, managing monthly Data collections, triaging Data and preparing it for analysis, continuing improvement of Data provision and Analytics championing and providing Quantitative Analytical Problem Solving expertise and excellence:
Ideally, applicants should have the following attributes and abilities:
- Advanced level of MS Excel and basic VBA;
- Very good knowledge of complex Data Schemes;
- Comfortable handling large datasets e.g. manipulation, wrangling etc;
- Experience of tools such as Qlikview, Qliksense or Tableau (ideal, but not essential)
- Advanced Access skills
- Experience of creating and using SQL databases
- The ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, actionable and easy understandable manner and bring data to life;
- Demonstration of career ambition
- Tangible experience of The NHS (and/or Healthcare in general)
In return, you can expect a large degree of autonomy within your role, the opportunity of home working (some travel will be required, frequent meetings with your colleagues, London office is available, however Consultants are based across the UK, predominantly The South East), a friendly and focused team, a small growing Consultancy so you will be personally responsible for shaping the data management future landscape. The opportunity to take this role as far as you want to, growing with the company, being a champion of new technologies, what to use, what is up and coming in the data management/data visualisation field.
Please Quote REF: RS143 when applying and please detail your specific experience and how it relates specifically to the above role description and requirements.
- Advanced Excel
- Mathematical Analysis
- Access Database
- Quantitative Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job