DATA MANAGER - ANALYTICS/ETL/AGILE - SUNBURY - £65K
SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + benefits
JOB TYPE: Permanent
A growing system software company is looking to speak to an experienced data management specialist with BI analytics experience. This role will give you the opportunity to take part of the integration process whilst working along various functions within the firm. To come with it, a competitive salary and a full load of benefits will be given to this role. For more information, see details below or reach me directly on my contact details below.
- Data Collection
- Data insight and analysis
- Predictive modelling and segmentation
- Project planning and resourcing
- Client engagement and management
- Strong exposure to Project Management
- Proficient in managing various database and the full cycle
- Agile methodologies especially Scrum
- Good understanding of BI analytics (SAS, SQL, Tableau)
- Self-confident, proactive, organised and motivated
If interested, please e-mail your updated CV to and you will receive a response should you be shortlisted. Otherwise, if you know someone who is suitable please pass on the details. Successful referrals will be rewarded a £250 voucher.
Churchill Frank are the world's leading analytics recruitment agency. Since we launched, we've recruited thousands of the very best permanent and freelance professionals into organisations across the globe.