An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading bank in the City as a Data Management Processing Team Leader.
The role's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Customer and Account registration and maintenance in the bank's systems.
- Monitoring SWIFT messages.
- Daily rate input management.
- Managing of bond creation and maintenance.
- Monitor reports concerning data validation.
- Managing the process of data cleansing.
The ideal candidate will have experience of operations and data management, with knowledge of SWIFT, and also have a very strong academic record, ideally with a numerical degree subject.
In return, they are offering a basic starting salary of £60,000 - £70,000, with bonus and benefits, dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job