Are you looking for a fixed term contract until September 2018?
Are you looking for experience in a Data Management Team to aid your future career?
Would you like exposure to SAS, Computer programming and data submission?
Our client is looking for a Data Management Assistant in our Data Management Team based in Huntingdon.
Our client is creating a dynamic products and services company, dedicated to supporting research that makes a real difference to people's lives. We are committed to providing our customers with exactly what they need, from outsourced single studies and the supply of animal models and services, to managing complex programs and the development of long term strategic partnerships.
Data Management Assistants are responsible for extracting study data from various sources and then using computer systems, or SAS, to transform the data into the required format for customers. A growing area of our business is the provision of SEND formatted datasets. SEND is a new format required for submissions to regulatory agencies
- As part of the team, provide SEND format datasets to our customers
- Review study plans and study reports for required information
- Liaise with internal scientific and study management staff
- Perform data extraction from Company systems
- Prepare datasets using both data collection systems and SAS
- Compile documentation as required for submission of SEND datasets
- Assist the team by performing QC checks of datasets created by others
- Focus on customer service and delivery of datasets on time
Experience and qualifications:
Experience of using computer systems and software
An eye for detail and ability to work in a logical way
An interest, or previous experience, in computer programming and SAS
Due to rural location you own transport is essential.
To proceed with your application for this role, simply apply to this advert, or alternatively you can send you're most recent up to date CV
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. All successful applications are subject to S3 Science's stringent vetting and security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.