Are you looking for a fixed term contract until September 2018?
Are you looking for experience in a Data Management Team to aid your future career?
Would you like exposure to SAS, Computer programming and data submission?
Consider joining us as a Data Management Assistant in our Data Management Team at Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire!
Together, we are creating a dynamic products and services company, dedicated to supporting research that makes a real difference to people’s lives. We are committed to providing our customers with exactly what they need, from outsourced single studies and the supply of animal models and services, to managing complex programs and the development of long term strategic partnerships.
To drive our business forward, we pride ourselves in recruiting the best - professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated people who are passionate about what we do and believe in what we stand for… making a difference in people’s lives.
- Data Management Assistants are responsible for extracting study data from various sources and then using computer systems, or SAS, to transform the data into the required format for customers
- A growing area of our business is the provision of SEND formatted datasets. SEND is a new format required for submissions to regulatory agencies
? How you will contribute to make a difference
- As part of the team, provide SEND format datasets to our customers
- Review study plans and study reports for required information
- Liaise with internal scientific and study management staff
- Perform data extraction from Company systems
- Prepare datasets using both data collection systems and SAS
- Compile documentation as required for submission of SEND datasets
- Assist the team by performing QC checks of datasets created by others
- Focus on customer service and delivery of datasets on time
Is this you? If so, apply today!
- Experience of using computer systems and software
- An eye for detail and ability to work in a logical way
- An interest, or previous experience, in computer programming and SAS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job