Experts in shareholder engagement
Our client are an important facet of contemporary shareholder engagement and stewardship. Through carefully crafted communications, they secure favourable voting outcomes for annual general meetings, mergers, acquisitions and other corporate transactions. How? By identifying, analysing and mobilising the shareholder base and engaging with decision makers.
Note: this is a 3 to 6 month placement with no guarantee of going permanent.
Interviews Wednesday 14th March
Your primary accountabilities are to produce a high standard of research and data within a number of live data projects. To research and investigate data irregularities and to create and input robust data in a variety of formats. To provide solutions for issues identified.
Data Research and data input
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources, and maintaining databases ?
- Using a variety of media to aid research including telephone, internet, social media ?
- Source and populate missing data ?
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality ?
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities ?
- Making recommendations for automation of data collection and usage processes ?
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy ?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to interact successfully with internal colleagues, and third-parties. ?
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings ?
- Strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously. ?
- The ability to research for criteria such as asset and version types using internal systems. ?
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets ?(such as Excel, SPSS, SAS, Stata etc.). This will be tested. ?
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics ?