Redmayne Bentley has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their Leeds office as a Data Management Administrator on a 12 month fixed-term contract. Established in 1875 Redmayne Bentley is one of the UK’s largest independently owned investment management and stockbroking firms.
Working as a Data Management Administrator, the successful candidate will assist in the day-to-day administration of the Data Management Team as we prepare for the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and on-going work associated with MIFID II.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining and managing standing data, updating internal records to reflect work in progress and maintaining a good knowledge of CLIENWAM.
- Dealing with telephone queries both internally and externally.
- Carrying out other duties as required by the department and team managers.
- Making recommendations on areas of improvement which can lead to improved efficiency and/or a reduction in costs
- Reporting any risks which may be detrimental to clients or to the firm’s reputation, which arise from inadequate procedures, systems or data handling.
All candidates should:
- The successful candidate will have 5 GCSEs including Maths and English grade A-C or equivalent.
- Have general experience of working in back office function (ideally within the Investment and Stockbroking sector).
- Have an intermediate level of Microsoft Office knowledge and in house systems.
- Be a team player who can work accurately whilst under pressure and working towards deadlines, be flexible to learn new skills as experience grows within and outside of the department.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; discretionary bonus; contributory pension; private medical care and cycle to work scheme.
If you would like to apply for the role please upload your CV and a covering letter to the reed website.
Working hours - core hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
- Administrative Duties
- Time Management
- maintaining data
- Highly accurate