ROLE Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Analyst
SALARY Negotiable + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a large insurance company are looking for a DLP Analyst to join their Global Security Defence Team.
- Supporting the Data Loss Prevention Lead in delivering our client' data loss prevention service to UK and other markets.
- Support ongoing management and maintenance of global cyber security service monitoring solutions.
- Assist in global transformation of Global Cyber Security Defence; leading and supporting a series of relevant funded BAU transformation activities.
- Understanding and practical use of Enterprise DLP technologies (Symantec DLP, Symantec.cloud, Echoworx,, MDM, Lumension,etc)
- Operating systems (eg Windows, Linux)
- Administration and support of DLP tools including:
- Understanding complex business rules /controls needs around data and their interpretation in to technical rules /solutions.
- Security certifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA, SANS GIAC) etc.
- Symantec Data Loss Prevention or similar enterprise Data Loss Prevention technologies.
- Technical certifications desired (eg Cisco, Microsoft etc).
- Loss Prevention
- Enterprise Data