*Please note: This role can be home based so you can be located anywhere in the UK to apply.
Our client is an exciting and rapidly expanding business who are developing a cutting-edge cloud product to the manufacturing sector. Our team of engineers consist of software engineers, data scientists, UI experts, physicists and mechanical engineers. Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, we are looking to expand the engineering team.
We are seeking an ambitious and versatile software developer with an interest in data transformation and building ETL pipelines to support the on-boarding of new client data into the system. You should be comfortable in handling a diverse range of data and be looking for a challenge that leverages the Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0. You will be joining us on our journey developing a best in class product that is exploiting the recent step change in automation and machine intelligence.
If you are looking to take the next step in a company that continues to grow and expand then this is an excellent, exciting opportunity for someone who already has experience in Data Integration and transformation working with cloud-based product. The role comes with a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in ETL Processes using Node
- Experience building data integration processes minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Some customer facing and helping them integrate with our system to achieve the full benefits.
- Direct experience with the building blocks of scalable cloud systems: Linux, containers and service orientated architecture.
- Experience building complex applications (i.e. ETL pipelines) with modern best practices (e.g. test-driven development, continuous deployment, code reviews) minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Golang development experience is desirable
- Knowledge of software engineering principles: object-orientated design, distributed computing and software design patterns
- Comfortable in a culture of fast iteration, ability to learn fast, multi-tasking due to overlap in technical skillsets.
- Able to translate requirements into designs and technical solutions coming from the Client On-Boarding Support Manager.
- ETL processes developed in this role are currently developed in Node.
- The main product Backend is predominantly Golang, so opportunities to develop additional skills over time.
- Mongo, Redis, Neo4j and InfluxDB data storage
- Microservice architecture
- AWS hosted
- Docker + ECS orchestration
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available
- Flexible leave structure
- Start-up vibe - autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills from a mature team of colleagues
- As a fast-growing company there are opportunities for an ambitious and driven individual to progress their career and be able to make a difference
- ETL Tools
- Data Extraction
- Data Transformation
- Data Integration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job