nGeneration Limited is one of the UK's leading independent IT service and software solution providers to the UK Corporate Hospitality and Leisure markets, our Customers are groups including pubs, restaurants and hotels.
We are currently seeking Data Installation Engineers to join our dynamic and expanding team. You will be responsible for completing allocated works on Customer sites to the specifications of the Customers and to Company standards of practice. The key responsibilities of this role will be:
* Undertaking all cabling works for both data, to a high professional standard ensuring that all customer specifications are adhered to.
* Working on Customer premises ensuring that all required cabling work is undertaken to enable the relevant IT hardware to be installed.
* Ensuring that all sign of documentation including photo finishes are signed by the Customer and provided to Project Control prior to leaving site.
* Assisting in the completion of site surveys.
* Complying with all necessary Company, Customer and Health & Safety procedures at all times.
* Ensuring that Customer sites are left clean and tidy.
It is essential that applicants have:
* A good track record with previous experience of working within a similar role
* You must have good communication skills including the ability to adjust your communication style to suit the audience.
* The ability to work unassisted - Please be aware that some project works will involve working during night hours.
* The desire to always provide the highest levels of Customer Service
If you have all of the above qualities and more, we are looking for candidates like you that are self-motivated and able to plan their own time effectively and efficiently. The successful candidate will work with our Account Managers, Project Managers and Project Control teams to ensure that all customer requirements are fully understood and to provide regular updates on scheduled works through to Customer satisfaction and sign off.
Travelling throughout the UK is involved and therefore it's essential that applicants have a full UK manual driving licence.
Please be aware that this role will involve working nights and staying away from home as and when required.
This role will come with a Company Van available for business use only, a fuel card, mobile phone plus a contributory pension and health cash plan.
- 'Installation Engineer'
- 'Data Installation Engineer'